LCD display signal
|Power supply||Battery powered mode:
6VDC 4*AA batteries
AC adaptor powered mode:
6V — 1A
|Display mode||Digital LCD V.A.60*80mm|
|Measurement mode||Oscillographic testing mode|
|Measurement range||Rated cuff pressure:
|Operation condition||Temperature:5°C to 40°C Relative humidity ≤85%RH
Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa to 106kPa
|Storage & transportation
|Temperature:-20°C to 60°C
Relative Humidity: 10%RH to 93%RH
Atmospheric Pressure: 50kPa to 106 kPa
of the upper arm
|Weight||Approx.300g(Excluding the dry cells)|
|Attachment||4*AA batteries, user manual|
|Mode of operation||Continuous operation|
|Degree of protection||Type BF applied part|
ingress of water
- To set the time, press “SET” for 3 seconds to enter the “year” setting.
- Press “MEM” to navigate and “SET” to confirm.
- Continuously repeat the steps to set the month, day, hour and minutes.
- After which the device will automatically display “Done” and turn off.
|Systolic blood pressure||High pressure measurement result|
|Diastolic blood pressure||Low pressure measurement result|
|Deflating||CUFF air is exhausting of deflating|
|Time (hour:minute)||Current time|
|Memory||Displays measurement values from the stored memory. For instructions, refer to the manual.|
|mmHg||Measurement Unit of blood pressure|
|Low battery||Batteries are low and need to be replaced|
|Grade||The grade of blood pressure
For instructions, refer to the manual.
- When ventricles contract and pump blood out of the heart, blood pressure reaches its maximum value. The highest pressure is known as the “systolic pressure”.
- When the heart relaxes between heartbeats, the lowest blood pressure is the “diastolic pressure”
Press the “MEM” button to recall records. Press “Mem” or “SET” button to navigate through the records. Kindly note that the device can only store up to 60 records.
- Press the “MEM” button for 3 seconds to delete records.
- The display will display “del all”, press “SET” to confirm or “Start/Stop” to cancel.
- If there is no record the monitor will display 3 dashes “- – -”
A total of 60 records that show time, day and month can be stored in the memory. It will automatically delete the last record once the memory reached 60 data.